Commercial HVAC Gallery
The range of our typical commercial HVAC project is from $10,000 for a small retail shop to $500,000 for a large retail store such as Garden Ridge, Kohl’s or Target. In this market, we are just as comfortable building a plan and spec project as we are doing a design build project. We also do a fair amount of institutional work, including St. Joseph School in Imperial, Annunciation Church in Webster Groves, Parkway School renovations, and industrial work such as Reliable Biopharmaceutical Company.
Some additional projects of interest that we have completed recently or are currently working on include:
- Various new Best Buy retail stores
- Multiple Chipotle Mexican Grill locations
- Rock Community Fire Protection District - various fire houses
- Hardee’s corporate test kitchen
- Park Place Apartment - 220 unit renovation
- Partridge Place Apartments - assisted living, 20 unit new construction
- Washington Lofts - upscale downtown loft style condos, design build
- Kitaro Bistro of Japan
- Thomas Jefferson High School - gym addition and renovations
- St. Catherine Laboure - gym addition and school renovations
- Ameren UE Disaster Facility
- And more!
As a company policy, we do not set out to be the cheapest HVAC Company in town. Instead, we place an emphasis on being the best HVAC Company for your business. Our design build clientele are accustomed to receiving one price for the project, without a host of change orders to correct the things that we missed. Our goal is one price, one design, one installation, and one correctly functioning building. Our staff of 20 commercial HVAC technicians is ready and eager to back up our claim of being the best!