Heat Pump Maintenance St. Louis
Having annual maintenance done on your heat pump can help prevent breakdowns and repairs down the road. Because these systems help move warm air in and out of your home, it's important to have a functioning heat pump during extremely cold or hot weather. At Vogel Heating & Cooling in St. Louis, we provide heat pump maintenance where we check that your system is properly running and has no issues. Our heat pump maintenance services can help you save money in the long run and increase the life of your system.
At Vogel Heating & Cooling in St. Louis, we follow a maintenance process that consists of a thorough check of your system. At the time of your maintenance, we will look at the following:
- Clean condenser coil
- Check and clean the condensate drain
- Check the reversing valves
- Check return air filter
- Lubricate motors as needed
- Check all parts for visible wear
- Check all electrical components and connections for safety
- Measure and verify refrigerant pressures
- Verify complete system operation and safety
Our customers are able to experience a variety of benefits that make Vogel Heating & Cooling the best choice for your next heat pump maintenance service.
- We perform maintenance on ALL brands of heat pumps such as Carrier, Lennox, Trane and Daikin.
- Our services are available 24/7 should you need immediate assistance or have an emergency.
- Each of our service technicians and home consultants are certified and highly trained to perform work on your heat pump. You can rest assured you'll receive high quality service and results.
- Regular maintenance can help you save money and prevent the need of major repairs later on.
As a part of the maintenance services we provide for heat pump systems, we also offer a great Customer Rewards Membership program. Each program includes a maintenance agreement for home visits 2 times a year to maintain your air conditioner and furnace and ensure they are running properly all year long. Annual maintenance check ups for your system can result in less breakdowns or issues due to stress on the equipment during the hottest and coldest times of the year and lower utility costs due to more efficient operation.
Choose from three different tiered maintenance plans for your system's needs and take advantage of advanced service, savings, and more.
- Classic Membership
- Premium Membership
- Ultimate Membership