HVAC - Residential Installer
|Position:||HVAC - Residential Installer|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Vogel has a current opening for a Residential Replacement installer. We are a fast-growing company that has been in business for 75 years and are looking to add talented people to our staff.
We offer very competitive pay, spiff program and benefits. Ideal candidates must have the ability to Install HVAC split, Ductless split, boilers, and zoning systems. Also, possessives trouble shooting skills for startup and commissioning of new system for residential HVAC equipment. If you are looking for a company that will provide you with consistent employment, training and advancement opportunities then we want you to apply!
Work Hours: 40 hours a week plus OT
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (A MUST TO BE CONSIDERED)
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- St Louis County / City Journeyman’s License or acquire within 1 year
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- Understand and communicate the benefits of the new system to the customer.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have the ability to communicate clearly ideas and provide solutions for residential customers.
Pay Scale: 60K to 80K a year DOE + Union benefits
$5,000 Signing Bonus $2,500 after 90 days and $2,500 after 6 months.
Interview Bonus: $500