|Position:||HVAC Service Technician|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Vogel has a current opening for an HVAC Service Technician. We are a fast growing company that has been in business for 75 years and are looking to add talented people to our team.
Ideal candidates must have the ability to perform maintenance, service, repair, install and startup all makes of residential or commercial HVAC equipment. We offer excellent pay, competitive benefits, spiff program, tools and company vehicle. If you are looking for a company that will provide you with a rewarding career, consistent employment, training and advancement opportunities then we want you to apply!
Work Hours: 40 hours a week plus OT
- Minimum 5 years of residential or commercial service experience
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- St Louis City / County Journeyman’s Mechanical License or acquire within 1 year of hire
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- Understand and communicate the benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have the ability to communicate clearly ideas and solutions for problems to commercial customers.
Pay Scale: 60K to 85K a year + benefits
$2,000 Signing Bonus: $1,000 after 90 days and $1,000 after 6 months of employment.
Interview Bonus: $500