Furnace Service & Repair in St. Louis, MO
Before the cold winter months in St. Louis are upon us, it’s a good time to get your furnace inspected by one of Vogel Heating & Cooling’s professional service and repair technicians. At Vogel, we specialize in servicing and repairing all types of furnaces.
We maintain and repair every brand of furnace imaginable. Including:
- Frigidaire, Comfortmaker, Trane, Goodman, Armstrong, Ruud, Rheem, Amana, Bryant, Payne, Gibson, Heil, Luxaire, York, American Standard, Lennox, Janitrol, Tempstar, Carrier, Weatherking, Coleman, Ducan, Burnham, Carrier, Sears, Maytag …to name just a few!
A few benefits of a maintenance plan for your furnace:
- Your furnace will operate more efficiently leading to fewer service issues, giving you peace of mind that you and your family will be warm this winter.
- Lower utility costs – with your furnace running more competently, the cost to keep your home warm will be less – and who doesn’t want to see their utility bills be lower?!
- Improved indoor comfort/air quality
The Vogel furnace inspection checklist:
- Check flue system for safety & carbon monoxide leaks
- Check return air filter
- Lubricate motors and bearing as needed
- Check all parts for visible wear
- Check gas train and all electrical components and connections for safety
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean and check pilot/ignition assembly
- Check proper burner ignition and efficiency
- Verify complete system operation and safety
Furnace maintenance tips:
- Confirm that your HVAC thermostats are precise
- Replace your heating system filters
- Be sure your windows and doors are properly sealed and insulated
- Have your furnace inspected by a certified HVAC professional
Vogel Heating & Cooling – Your St. Louis furnace repair specialist!
Keeping your home warm during the cold months is a necessity. In order to ensure your furnace is functioning at full capacity, call the professionals at Vogel Heating & Cooling.Vogel has been servicing HVAC systems for the greater St. Louis area since 1946! If you have a furnace problem and need it repaired in the evening or weekends, no problem!
Call the leader in furnace repair and maintenance!
Call us anytime to have one of our service technicians to come out and take a look at your heating system.
We offer emergency furnace repair services in St. Louis
We have 24-hour service 7 days a week!