We offer after hours emergency service and can be reached by phone or online 24/7
While needing air conditioning repair in your home can seem intimidating or time consuming, the thought of your family suffering through the heat can seem even more alarming.
That’s why Vogel Heating & Cooling has created a quick and effective Air Conditioning repair method. Our process will allow your home to be back to its comfortable temperature in no time, no matter what time of day you're in need of a repair.
Should your air conditioning system need repair, or if it is experiencing any issues, turn your system off. While this may sound counterintuitive, your ac repair is dependent on having the system thawed so any ice that has built up is removed and ready for proper diagnosis from your AC technician.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Having a functional air conditioning unit is essential to maintaining a comfortable home. If your unit experiences any of the issues below, it may be time to contact a professional about AC repair:
1. . AC Blowing Warm Air or Air Quality Issues: Reduced airflow or poor air quality can indicate a clogged filter, inadequate refrigerant levels, or damage to the system’s ductwork.
2. Why is My House So Humid?--Excess Moisture Concerns: Air conditioning units remove moisture from the air as they cool, so if your home feels muggy even with the unit running, it’s a sign of trouble. If you’ve always had this problem, it could mean that the unit was improperly sized for your home.
3. Air Conditioner Making Noise or Vibrating: Air conditioners should operate relatively quietly, so any rattling, buzzing, or humming noises suggest a potential issue. There are parts installed which are designed to control vibrating, so if you are noticing excess vibration, it could be that a related attachment is faulty.
4. Temperature Fluctuations: If you notice uneven cooling throughout your home, it’s likely a sign that the unit is having difficulty doing its job. This could be because of a repair issue or the unit may not be properly sized for your home.
5. Why is My Energy Bill So High?--Extra Energy Expenditure: Air conditioning repair can help bring energy costs down. If your bills are higher than normal, investigate the system for inefficiencies.
If you experience any of these issues with your air conditioning unit, it’s time to call a professional. Air conditioning repairs can help prolong the life of your system and keep your home comfortable all year long.
Don't delay-- contact the technicians at Vogel Heating and Cooling as soon as possible for air conditioning repair in St. Louis. A qualified technician will assess your system and make the necessary repairs to keep it running at peak performance.
Getting Your System Ready for Service
Is your system in need of service? View our helpful video on how to prepare your system before an AC repair technician arrives.
Why Choose Vogel for Your St. Louis Air Conditioning Repair?
- Vogel Heating and Cooling offers 24-hour AC repair service, 7 days a week. Our trained technicians are ready to service or repair your HVAC unit as soon as your call is made. Our quick and reliable response sets us apart from most other companies.
- Our AC Repair technicians are backed by years of experience and are trained, certified and licensed to perform quality work on your home's HVAC unit.
- We will arrive at your home with the right tools and assortment of potential parts necessary to complete your AC Repair, so you can quickly get back to your daily routine.
Don't let AC issues stress you out! The qualified technicians at Vogal Heating & Cooling are here for your air conditioning needs in St Louis. Contact us today.
View Our Comprehensive YouTube Videos
From tips to myths and educational videos, Vogel provides top-notch information to help you better understand your HVAC system.
“One of your technicians just completed a herculean task of cleaning the air ducts in our home! He did a wonderful job, was professional, and offered much helpful advice!” - Michael B.
“I can’t say enough praise for Vogel, thanks to all of you involved. The professionalism shown by all of you is a credit to your industry. Thank you! Vogel will be highly recommended to everyone I know.” - Margaret
“Just wanted to pass on to you the compliment that the inspector had for Vogel when he came to check on the work you did. He said once he knew Vogel had done it, he knew it would be perfect.” - Angie
What should humidity be in the house with air conditioning?
The ideal level of humidity for air conditioning should hover around 40-60% - too low or high can result in uncomfortable side effects. Too much moisture can lead to problems such as damp walls, mold and mildew, while too little humidity can cause static electricity, dry skin, and crackling woodwork. Having the right balance is an important component of managing indoor air quality. With regular maintenance and adjustments of your air conditioner’s settings as needed, you’ll be able to keep your house at the optimal humidity level all year round.
If you have dealt with humidity issues for as long as your AC has been in place, it may be improperly sized for your home.
How often do you need to add Freon to a central air conditioning unit?
Refrigerant should not need to be added to an AC system unless you have a leak. It is a closed system. If you have a leak, it’s important it is repaired before your AC is recharged, otherwise you will be paying over and over for expensive Freon, or Puron if your unit is newer than 2010.
What brands of air conditioners do you service?
We repair virtually every type of unit from every major brand:
- American Standard