We can be reached 24/7 by phone for emergencies or online at your convenience
Broken Furnace? We Offer Emergency After-Hours Service
Before temperatures in St. Louis being to drop for the fall and winter months, the expert technicians at Vogel Heating & Cooling recommend inspecting your furnace to determine if it is in need of repair.
At Vogel Heating & Cooling, we specialize in diagnosing and repairing all types of residential furnaces. With many years of experience in providing furnace services to residents across the St. Louis area, we are customer's most trusted HVAC company because we are able to meet the needs of many types of furnaces.
As part of our furnace repair service, you'll be able to take advantage of the following features as a Vogel customer:
- We can be reached 24/7 and offer emergency after-hours service to assist with any furnace repair needs you may have.
- We maintain and repair every brand of furnace imaginable, including Frigidaire, Comfortmaker, Trane, Goodman, Armstrong, Ruud, Rheem, Amana, Bryant, Payne, Gibson, Heil, Luxaire, York, American Standard, Lennox, Janitrol, Tempstar, Carrier, Weatherking, Coleman, Ducan, Burnham, Carrier, Sears, and Maytag to name a few.
- Once you've had your furnace repaired, we offer three maintenance plans to check up on your furnace periodically and ensure it is functioning properly.
Furnace Inspection Checklist
One of the first steps you can take in deciding if your home is need of furnace repair is to have a technician inspect your furnace to determine if any issues exist.
Take a look at Vogel's Furnace Inspection Check List, where we do the following when examining your furnace:
- Check flue system for safety & carbon monoxide leaks
- Check return air filter
- Lubricate motors and bearing as needed
- Check all parts for visible wear
- Check gas train and all electrical components and connections for safety
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean and check pilot/ignition assembly
- Check proper burner ignition and efficiency
- Verify complete system operation and safety
Keeping your home warm during the cold months is a necessity. In order to ensure your furnace is functioning at full capacity, call the professionals at Vogel Heating & Cooling. Vogel Heating & Cooling is St. Louis' furnace repair specialist and has been servicing HVAC systems for the greater St. Louis area since 1946. If you have a furnace problem and need it repaired in the evening or weekends, it's no problem!
“One of your technicians just completed a herculean task of cleaning the air ducts in our home! He did a wonderful job, was professional, and offered much helpful advice!” - Michael B.
“I can’t say enough praise for Vogel, thanks to all of you involved. The professionalism shown by all of you is a credit to your industry. Thank you! Vogel will be highly recommended to everyone I know.” - Margaret
“Just wanted to pass on to you the compliment that the inspector had for Vogel when he came to check on the work you did. He said once he knew Vogel had done it, he knew it would be perfect.” - Angie