Are you struggling to find the right company to perform your home boiler maintenance? Look no further! Vogel Heating & Cooling in St. Louis provides residential boiler maintenance to homes across the area. Boiler Maintenance is an essential component to ensure your boiler is running efficiently and, more importantly, to give you the peace of mind that when the cold weather hits, you won’t have to endure the cold temperatures that come with it.
Since regular maintenance for your boiler is important, you will want to be sure the proper process is followed. At Vogel Heating & Cooling, we follow a maintenance process that consists of a thorough cleaning of your boiler. Additionally, when performing maintenance, we will complete the following:
- Check vent pipe and flue system.
- Clean exchanger, burners, pilot and or ignition assembly.
- Test and use blown down valve for steam systems.
- Check expansion tank lever for a hot water system.
- Verify proper water level- filling and bleeding of the boiler system is an additional charge.
- Check for proper ignition and burner operation.
- Verify proper safety and control operation.
As part of our boiler maintenance, our customers are able to experience a variety of benefits that make Vogel Heating & Cooling the best choice for your next service.
“One of your technicians just completed a herculean task of cleaning the air ducts in our home! He did a wonderful job, was professional, and offered much helpful advice!” - Michael B.
“I can’t say enough praise for Vogel, thanks to all of you involved. The professionalism shown by all of you is a credit to your industry. Thank you! Vogel will be highly recommended to everyone I know.” - Margaret
“Just wanted to pass on to you the compliment that the inspector had for Vogel when he came to check on the work you did. He said once he knew Vogel had done it, he knew it would be perfect.” - Angie