Furnace Maintenance in St. Louis, MO
It’s important to consider what regular furnace maintenance can do for your home. Regular check-ups can prevent breakdowns while also lowering your utility bills by making your system perform optimally all year long. At Vogel Heating & Cooling in St. Louis, we offer several maintenance programs as part of our Customer Rewards Membership to help you save money and extend the life of your furnace.
Each time we conduct furnace maintenance for our customers, we dig deep into your system and service things most companies skip. During a routine maintenance visit, your licensed and union-certified technician will measure your system’s actual performance and energy usage before fine-tuning it so that it will be running at its maximum efficiency and maximum capacity. Unlike some companies, we will also give you the physical results to have for your personal records to show you the performance levels of your furnace.
- Your furnace will operate more efficiently leading to fewer service issues and giving you the peace of mind that you and your family will be warm during the winter.
- With your furnace running more competently, the cost to keep your home warm will decline, and who doesn’t love a lower utility bill?
- Regular furnace maintenance work can deliver improved indoor comfort and air quality.
Furnace maintenance should be done multiple times a year to keep your system running smoothly. To help assist you, we offer annual maintenance programs for our customers to join. Each program includes a maintenance agreement with home visits twice a year (in the spring and fall) to maintain your HVAC system and ensure it runs properly all year long no matter the weather. Choose from three different tiered maintenance plans for your system's needs, and take advantage of advanced service, savings, accrual for future replacement needs, and more.
- Classic Membership
- Premium Membership
- Ultimate Membership
Get more details about each of our maintenance programs.
Helpful Maintenance Tips
Maintenance on your furnace can be done yourself in addition to regular maintenance check ups by Vogel's technicians. Doing the following can help you spot any problems with your furnace early on and ensure your system continues to function well.
- Confirm that your HVAC thermostats are precise
- Replace your heating system filters
- Be sure your windows and doors are properly sealed and insulated
- Have your furnace inspected by a certified HVAC professional should you suspect there are any issues